You’ve come to the right place for information! We’ve rounded-up all the important announcements and event details Sanderson families need to know.
Please be sure to read through our latest weekly newsletter located here on the News page. We will continue to add to this information, so please check back often!
Please help staff our booth and sign up for a shift or two! At the fall festival we need help making tacos, prepping food, and collecting money. Sanderson students are welcome and encouraged to work the shift with their parents or caregivers selling seltzer and bottled water. We need a minimum of five people per shift. Signing up digitally is best. All sign ups are needed by September 29.
The money raised by our Walking Tacos stand goes directly back to Sanderson students and classrooms for supplies, field trips, or anything else teachers need or wish to use to enrich their classes.
If you have any questions, please email Lindi Russell.
School picture day is on Tuesday, September 26. Remember to send in the order form if you wish to purchase pictures. If you placed an order online, there is no need to return the paper order form to school.
All students will have their pictures taken.
There will be a band instrument rental night on Friday, September 22 at 6:30 at Buckland-Shelburne Elementary School. We hope to see you there!
For the past 15 years, the Local Goods Catalog has offered the unique opportunity to support neighborhood craftspeople, food purveyors, and farms while giving back to Sanderson students.
Local Goods is a unique collaboration of all the bounty our community has to offer. Purchase the products you buy anyway, and every dollar you spend goes right back into making our community strong.
Please use the 2023 Local Goods Catalog to take orders from your friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors. Orders are due Monday, October 2. The 2023 Local Goods Order Form is also available for download. Distribution day is November 18. Please see the 2023 Local Goods Catalog for more information.
Parking lot space is tight. If you park, please know that you will be blocked in until it is safe to exit.
- Drivers should remain in vehicles except to (un)buckle students if needed.
- Cars should not be in the circle when buses are there. Cars cannot pass buses on school property even if flashing lights are off.
- Drop-off: The earliest students can be dropped off is 8:30 a.m. unless enrolled in before-school care. Cars should only enter the driveway closest to the sign (middle driveway). Take the immediate right. Students should quickly exit the vehicle. Staff members will be present to help direct students.
- Pick-up: We will dismiss students who are being picked up at 3:10 p.m. Please note that this is five minutes later than last year. Cars should only enter the driveway closest to the sign (middle driveway). This may require vehicles to wait on the main road in the breakdown lane. Please allow space for buses to pass. Take the immediate right and pull up to the car ahead. A staff member will be present to bring children to cars.
- Bus Dismissal: We will load buses at 3:10 p.m. Buses will leave Sanderson at 3:15 p.m.
Specific to Preschool:
Preschool families can pull into the circle for drop-off after all buses have left. This is usually after 8:35 a.m. Cars cannot pass buses on school property even if flashing lights are off. For pick-up at 2:30 p.m., parking in the circle is permitted.
Reminder: If there is a change to your child(ren)'s dismissal routine, please send a note or contact the school. If we do not receive a note or other form of communication, it is assumed your child(ren) is following their typical dismissal.
Students can ride buses to alternate locations if there is room on the bus and a note/communication is received.
Thank you for visiting our website! We always have a lot going on here at Sanderson Academy. Be sure to check back often!